
I will not usually be posting things like this on this blog because I really want it for a family journal but I love this new CD. My dear friend Annie Bailey wrote all the music to this CD entitled There is Joy, Heavenly Father Has A Plan For Me. This CD is for children and it literally goes takes you through the plan of salvation. My children love it so very much. Keston never would sing to music until we got this CD and now he loves to sing with the music, he loves I can Feel The Spirit and The Family Song. But the main reason why I love it so much is because I can feel the spirit when I listen to it. Her music testifies of our Heavenly Father and His plan for us as well as the love of our Savior, Jesus Christ. Autumn and I have had many conversations about the gospel and where she fits in the plan of salvation. One day she said "Mom did you know that if you make a mistake Jesus will still love you?" I thought it was adorable and made me cry a little and then I heard those words in one of Annie's songs the next day. I know I sound like a commercial and I don't mean too it just touches my heart and soul when my children realize their worth and that they are a Child of God. Please give a listen to the sample on the blog it is truly wonderful. Thanks Annie you are an amazing example to me of how if we live our lives in a way that the Holy Ghost can be with us Heavenly Father will work through us in amazing ways! Thank You Annie!!!
P.S.
Here is her website if anyone is interested!