
It is so weird how much you can love something and dislike it at the same time. These are the feelings in our house when it is time for bath, scripture reading and going to bed. On one hand for mom it is a wonderful time the moments of quiet are soon to come but on the other hand it's a lot of work. Then I see this picture and I love it. The kids are so cute at this time it's a time of reflection of the day, a time of cuddles and a time when we are a family. A lot of these moments are also entertaining. Kelton and I just watch them be silly and wonder what did we do at night before we had children. They are so funny and sweet. Some might say they are being sweet to prolong the sleeping part of bedtime but I will just go with being cute!