For Pierce's first birthday I decided to start a tradition of baking the kids cakes for their birthdays. I have a friend who does it and how hard is it? Well let's just say we bought birthday cakes for Keston and Autumn after my attempt for Pierce. I am going to try again because I really like the thought of it. My mom used to always make me my favorite dessert for my birthday, Five Layer Dessert so I would like to carry on the tradition I just need some practice. I knew this when Autumn said "What is it?" We then decided it was some kind of bug. Anyways we had a great party for our little man and he ate his cake like a champ. This is the age that Kelton and I love the most they are so adorable. Pierce has a smile that just melts you and he is so sweet. It was also fun to see the older kids get so excited that he was one years old they thought it was such a big deal. This was a good family day!