Monday, July 13, 2009

Easter Bunny Cake












It is so funny how you forget things until you see them again. I wanted to do something fun for Easter, start a tradition. My friend told me about this bunny cake her and her family make every year I thought it was such a good idea and then I saw the cake and realized as a kid we used to make that same cake. How I forgot I am not quite sure but it was perfect I am so glad she mentioned it to me. So kiddos please don't forget all the traditions your mother had started or tried to start...OK at least remember the bunny cake at Easter time. I had such a good time with the kids making this and I think they really liked it as well, until they had a piece and realized they all hated the coconut(bunny fur).