Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Hunt






























It is tradition that we have Easter dinner, egg hunting and eating of candy at Uncle Garth's and Aunt Brooke's house. This year was a lot of fun and the kiddos enjoyed the egg hunt. Ther were so many kids this year that it made it so fun to watch. Of course I wanted to get our family Easter picture and we did...not what I was thinking for Pierce's clothes but I think it is one of my favorites. I know when I look back at this photo I will remember the crazy fun we had as a young family. Or I will think why is everyone wearing jackets and sweaters and my kids have no shoes on and poor Pierce doesn't even have a shirt on. Kelton is so sweet I know he put the ties on the boys really quick for this picture because he knew how hard I had worked on them, thank you honey!