
Autumn was amazing this summer! She learned so many new swimming skills! Most of all she became a stronger swimmer which makes mom and dad a little more relaxed (very little). For example she was very excited that she can go into the water like a mermaid which is very important. More impressive happened one day while we were swimming. She asked if she could get the diving sticks at the bottom of the pool which is 6 feet deep. My first response was no! Then I thought no I will let her try so I got a floaty for me because I knew she would need to hold on to me when she came up. So down she went and SHE DID IT! Not only did she do it but she got 4 diving sticks and didn't struggle at all. I was completely floored I am always amazed at her drive to do well no not well but do her best! She inspires me to do my best. I think it is supposed to be the other way around but I will take it. What kind of person would I be without my Miss. Autumn
Maree?!!