Dear Beautiful Children,
I love you so much and treasure you more than you will know until you have children of your own. I know sometimes things are crazy and sometimes my patience is not the best quality I have. But I want you to know that all I want to be and become is the best wife to your Dad and mother to you. I want you to know that the little things I am honored to experience and see with you are the best. For example I don't know if you will remember the couple of days that our friend the little lizard kept creeping into my mundane tasks of the day. I will be honest there are days when I do get beat down when I have to wash the sheets again or I need to cook another meal. However these are the things I will miss especially when you my dear sweet ones place the little rubber lizard in the roast drippings and again the next day and then the next day he showed up in the sheets I was about to wash! These are the things that I will miss the days with you at home, the dinners I am honored to make, the Laundry I get to do and yes I will miss you making me smile everyday even if it is when I almost serve a lizard with dinner. I love you three so much and am so grateful to your Dad works so hard that I can stay at home with you to have these things that I love dearly!!