
OK here we go I am attempting to be crafty? trendy? up to date? good mom? I don't really know what being a blogger makes me, but here I am trying it. I have been struggling with the question to blog or not to blog for awhile but I have talked to some friends and after talking to my husbands cousin, (Michelle has inspired me, her blog is Awesome!) I decided to just try it. I have to be honest I don't think anyone will comment on my blog and that is OK because I am doing this for selfish reasons. I am horrible at keeping a journal so this is our family journal I will blog, post and publish for my children and my husband and I. I hope this works! And if people actually read this and or comment that is the cherry on the sundae for me. Surprisingly as I have been working on this blog I have found something I think I had sadly lost for awhile and I am a little ashamed to admit it. I had lost the heart felt gratitude I have for my husband and the life we have together that is centered around our children. Wow how did I loose that?!(probably somewhere in the mix of dirty diapers,feeding kids, driving kids, feeding kids, church stuff, etc...) Anyways what an answer to a prayer. Who knew blogging would be that answer but as I think of stories and look at pictures I am reminded of how much I love my family and what a gift they are to me. I have an amazing life filled with chaos most of the time but also tender mercies that are filled with laughter, joy, smiles and love. My Heavenly Father has truly blessed me beyond measure.