Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sweet Pea

Our little sweet pea is Miss Autumn Maree! Autumn is such a joy to have in our family. She keeps us all in line with what we are supposed to be doing and making sure that the "Boys" are behaving. Tonight she said to me "Mom maybe you should just take the boys to the store tomorrow while I am at school. You know how they always bother me and get in my way at the store while I am shopping." I had to laugh because she is only five and I didn't know shopping was a concern of hers right now. Our little sweet pea is so special because she made us a mom and a dad and we just hope that she will survive being the first child because lets face it we don't know what we are doing all we know is we like to have fun with our kids and love them as much as one day will allow. I think she will be ok though she sometimes seems to have an old soul. Her thinking is beyond her years and it amazes me how much she knows and what she is feeling. Friday she said "Mom I will sure miss you when you die but don't worry I will see again when we live with Heavenly Father and I know you will be with me even though I can't see you (crying when she said it and I am crying now). We just love her so much and have enjoyed our conversations lately as she is getting older and developing thoughts, feeling and ideas of her own. So introducing...Miss Autumn Maree our Sweet Pea!