Keston Manor is our Buddy and he is such a good friend to have. Their is not a day that goes by that he does not say to me "Your my Mom and your my best friend" complete with the biggest, cutest smile across his face. Keston loves to be a super hero and is such a big helper in getting the bad guys out of the house for me. Recently he has taken a new interest in Pierce and is such a great brother to him and truly is his best friend. One of the cutest things he has done recently though is wanting to sing and dance he loves music all of the sudden and boy can he boogie. Keston loves to be sneaky he is always hiding and trying to make us laugh by being sneaky or disguising himself in costumes. The other day he said to me in his Star Wars costume "Mom don't worry it's Keston this is just a costume" I think he was really concerned that I was worried that my Keston had disappeared. He looks out for his Mama, what a sweet boy. The thing that I love the most about Keston is his ability to make me fall deeper in love with him everyday that I am blessed to be his mother. Kelton on the other hand LOVES that Keston is ALL boy(I think he is letting him stay up right now to watch the playoffs). We are blessed to have a son and VERY blessed that he is our Buddy as well. So introducing...Keston Manor Our Buddy!
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Our Buddy
Keston Manor is our Buddy and he is such a good friend to have. Their is not a day that goes by that he does not say to me "Your my Mom and your my best friend" complete with the biggest, cutest smile across his face. Keston loves to be a super hero and is such a big helper in getting the bad guys out of the house for me. Recently he has taken a new interest in Pierce and is such a great brother to him and truly is his best friend. One of the cutest things he has done recently though is wanting to sing and dance he loves music all of the sudden and boy can he boogie. Keston loves to be sneaky he is always hiding and trying to make us laugh by being sneaky or disguising himself in costumes. The other day he said to me in his Star Wars costume "Mom don't worry it's Keston this is just a costume" I think he was really concerned that I was worried that my Keston had disappeared. He looks out for his Mama, what a sweet boy. The thing that I love the most about Keston is his ability to make me fall deeper in love with him everyday that I am blessed to be his mother. Kelton on the other hand LOVES that Keston is ALL boy(I think he is letting him stay up right now to watch the playoffs). We are blessed to have a son and VERY blessed that he is our Buddy as well. So introducing...Keston Manor Our Buddy!