I am not sure where that term came from but it is sweet and that describes our little Bubba, Pierce. Pierce is a lover. He will make anyone melt as he comes up to you with arms open in hoping you will pick him up. Once you do he gives you a flirty smile complete with the one dimple that says thanks for loving me. Bubba is getting so big he wants to be just like his older brother and tries hard to keep up with him. The other night I was singing "I am a Child of God" to him before he went to sleep and he sang the whole thing with me. Not really words but syllables and knowing when to pause in the song. He smiled at me and of course made me want to cry. Pierce has got a mean throw with both hands right now and if your a sports fan you know which one Kelton is hoping he will end up using. When he runs he gets one arm swaying and really goes for it like he is a line man waiting to push someone down. But just when you think he is going to push you down he stops and gently gives you the biggest hug. We love to watch him react to his siblings. One day when we picked him up from nursery at church he saw Autumn and Keston and I swear yelled their names and ran to them. Oh what a mothers moment for me. Pierce also has the best belly gut giggle you have ever heard. Sometimes we will get him going in public and the people around can't help but laugh. Currently Pierce loves trains and balls, oh and swords and guns(like I said he wants to be just like Keston). We of course love him so very much and are all blessed by his presence in our family. So....introducing Pierce Maxwell, Our Bubba
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Our Bubba
I am not sure where that term came from but it is sweet and that describes our little Bubba, Pierce. Pierce is a lover. He will make anyone melt as he comes up to you with arms open in hoping you will pick him up. Once you do he gives you a flirty smile complete with the one dimple that says thanks for loving me. Bubba is getting so big he wants to be just like his older brother and tries hard to keep up with him. The other night I was singing "I am a Child of God" to him before he went to sleep and he sang the whole thing with me. Not really words but syllables and knowing when to pause in the song. He smiled at me and of course made me want to cry. Pierce has got a mean throw with both hands right now and if your a sports fan you know which one Kelton is hoping he will end up using. When he runs he gets one arm swaying and really goes for it like he is a line man waiting to push someone down. But just when you think he is going to push you down he stops and gently gives you the biggest hug. We love to watch him react to his siblings. One day when we picked him up from nursery at church he saw Autumn and Keston and I swear yelled their names and ran to them. Oh what a mothers moment for me. Pierce also has the best belly gut giggle you have ever heard. Sometimes we will get him going in public and the people around can't help but laugh. Currently Pierce loves trains and balls, oh and swords and guns(like I said he wants to be just like Keston). We of course love him so very much and are all blessed by his presence in our family. So....introducing Pierce Maxwell, Our Bubba