This summer we went to the beautiful Caprock Canyons with the kids a couple of times. This day we went to just get away. So we loaded the kiddos up, gave them their favorite traveling food which consists of cheetos and chocolate milk, and we were on our way. Many years ago a man purchased a herd of buffalo and doanted the land for the buffalo and a national park. Now there are several buffalo that you can see and you can visit the really nice visitor center. We love to just get away and take the kids on an adventure. I ahve to admit I didn't like these at first but my wonderful husband gets so excited and he makes them so fun that now I love them. He is such a great dad and husband! This was a fun day and what was so great was, we actually got to see the buffalo. Thanks honey for a great memory that the kids talked about all summer long. I love you dearly!

Dad and the kids, I promise Keston was having fun.

Pierce learned a new trick and check out those locks!

The stars of the day. Did you know buffalo meat is very healthy?

These are out of order. This is Keston after he
found out this was not living. Please note Autumn
and her attire, she is very fashion savy.

Still not sure if the buffalo is going to eat me.

"See Keston he is not going to eat you ."