
Down the way from our house this summer the "Farmer" as we called him bought two massive Texas Longhorns and they were absolutely beautiful. You can't tell but the spread of their horns is about 7 ft wide. They were so friendly they would come right up to you which you think is no big deal until you actually see their size. the kids loved going for a walk to see the Longhorns as well as the calves he had. This particular day Autumn had to go potty so I told her to go outside like any true cowgirl would. She did and then we talked more about the Longhorns and answered 100 hundred questions. It wasn't until we went to go home that I realized this cowgirl forgot to fix herself. I was laughing so hard I just had to capture it. Autumn, you make us laugh on a daily basis, thank you Sweet Pea!

