

Autumn had a great time riding this sweet horse with Grandpa at her side! We just love how stylish she is with her pink dress and pink boots. I think she liked it, but I don't know if she enjoyed it as much as Keston.

We have some dear friends who have horses and are so fun to have their birthday parties with the horses saddled up and ready to ride. Our little cowboy thought this was the best thing ever. We love his face he seems so confident up there like he was born to ride! The best part of this picture though is the shorts with the cowboy boots, very CUTE! Growing up I had family that had farms, horses and all the fun things that come along with that. It makes me sad that our children will not be exposed to those wonderful activities as much as I was. So a big thanks to our friends whop let us be country for an afternoon or two!