
So this was one of the highlights of the trip for everyone. My children see pictures of the Salt Lake Temple but have never seen it in
reall life. Now they have and it was so fun to see them and to feel the spirit as we walked around the Temple Grounds. Now I know people who live in Salt Lake know this but when you go to the Temple on a Friday morning there will be a lot of brides walking around who are getting pictures taken. This day when we went there 160
sealings being done in this Temple.
Soooo you guessed it Autumn was in heaven there were so many "Princesses" she could barely breathe. Their was one in particular who was gorgeous and Autumn was watching her get her picture taken for awhile. The bride took time from the
chaoticness that
surrounds a bride on her wedding day while taking pictures and talked to Autumn about her special day at the Temple and then took a picture with her. Her photographer took the picture so I don't have it:( Wow it was so special to Autumn and I think to all of us to bring it back to what it's all about. Even though it is a primary song I really do
Love To See The Temple. It reminds me that I have a forever family, I have a Heavenly Father who loves me and that the Gospel has been restored in it's fullness.