


Every Christmas has the toy that is a hit with not only the receiver but the giver and everyone around. This for our family was the 4 ft. spread batman wings. As Christmas grew nearer Keston started asking for batman wings and it came to the point when that was all he talked about. OK so no biggie I have seen them everywhere I will just go to Walmart and get a pair. Easier said than done. No one had any left. As we panickingly searched nothing was our result. We had family members checking online while we shopped and it seriously got depressing. When I thought, you know I am just going to check one more time. So I bent down level with the bottom shelf and dug behind some other toys and...BATMAN WINGS!!! It was amazing and sad because I am sure someone hid them there but I needed them. So we bought them and felt the Christmas spirit radiating from us as we walked out of the store. Keston was so thrilled to receive them he wore them the whole trip and showed everyone who came over.