




\






When we were planning our trip to San Antonio my wonderful mother wanted to know what traditions I wanted to start with my family and so I mentioned I thought the kids were getting old enough to act out the Nativity story. And of course she ran with it and made sheep ears and material for Mary and Joseph. The family loved it! Autumn was Mary and we tried to make Pierce the baby Jesus but he wanted to be a sheep. Which by the way I thought Pierce was the cutest little sheep I have ever seen. We even tried to get the dog to be a sheep but she didn't really go for that. We did have a surprise visitor come to our inn that night. You guessed it BATMAN!! Keston preferred to be Batman and we didn't want to make him upset as we were telling the story so he was happy and listened, and not to mention with batman there we were all safe that night! But in all seriousness I thought it was so great to act it out and to teach the children about that single event that changed our lives forever. Even though it has been months since Christmas I am still grateful to a loving Heavenly Father who sent His Son here for me. How symbolic to be dressed like sheep, we are all sheep and he is the good Shepperd if we will look to Him he will not lead us astray.







When we were planning our trip to San Antonio my wonderful mother wanted to know what traditions I wanted to start with my family and so I mentioned I thought the kids were getting old enough to act out the Nativity story. And of course she ran with it and made sheep ears and material for Mary and Joseph. The family loved it! Autumn was Mary and we tried to make Pierce the baby Jesus but he wanted to be a sheep. Which by the way I thought Pierce was the cutest little sheep I have ever seen. We even tried to get the dog to be a sheep but she didn't really go for that. We did have a surprise visitor come to our inn that night. You guessed it BATMAN!! Keston preferred to be Batman and we didn't want to make him upset as we were telling the story so he was happy and listened, and not to mention with batman there we were all safe that night! But in all seriousness I thought it was so great to act it out and to teach the children about that single event that changed our lives forever. Even though it has been months since Christmas I am still grateful to a loving Heavenly Father who sent His Son here for me. How symbolic to be dressed like sheep, we are all sheep and he is the good Shepperd if we will look to Him he will not lead us astray.