I was born on Colorado and have many family members who still live there. Every summer we take a trip to go visit and to have a good time with our family. Although I have not lived in Colorado in many years I still have a connection there. I feel a sense of home in Colorado that I will always appreciate. My ancestors helped settle the area that I am from and my family that still lives there has a special place in my heart. I just love them dearly. So the kiddos now have this tradition every summer. We had such a great time this past summer. The kids did great on the road! We stopped in Chama so they could play around and they were being very silly!Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Colorado Road Trip
I was born on Colorado and have many family members who still live there. Every summer we take a trip to go visit and to have a good time with our family. Although I have not lived in Colorado in many years I still have a connection there. I feel a sense of home in Colorado that I will always appreciate. My ancestors helped settle the area that I am from and my family that still lives there has a special place in my heart. I just love them dearly. So the kiddos now have this tradition every summer. We had such a great time this past summer. The kids did great on the road! We stopped in Chama so they could play around and they were being very silly!


