

I never knew how gentle my cousin Randy was until I had children. He is now known in our home as "Uncle" Randy. He has a special gift of connecting with children. They are drawn to him and he is so kind and loving towards them. I always remembered Randy teasing and laughing with me when I was a teenager. I didn't know he was so gentle. My kids immediately loved him. They know. They know who they can trust and who really cares for them and they sensed that from him. One day we were all outside at Grandmother's house and Randy came pulling up the drive. I thought that was nice of him to come visit with us. To my wonderful surprise he came to see the kids and they knew that was the reason why he was there. Talk about a way to make a child feel good(not to mention their mother). He took them on the four wheeler and all around the place. He won my heart that day, thanks Unlce Randy.